Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pump It Up!

Your birthday party at Pump-It-Up turned out to be really FUN. Most of your friends (all 24 of them) got to join us for two hours of inflatable bounce and slide. Even some grown-ups (including your parents) had their share of bouncy ride. Your face lighted up when you saw the custom made three tiered High School Music cake. Our hearts were so delighted to see waht a good time you were having. I was also glad that I didn't have to do any of the cooking and clean up the mess.

2 comments:

Winnie said...

We enjoy pump it up too. Happy birthday Samantha. I remember you as a tiny baby too...you were the cutest..besides my babies.

Jenn said...

I love that place-Happy Birthday Samantha!! I remember when we were Visit Teaching and she was a baby!!