In response to Mari's tag on seven weird things about me, it's weird that it took me almost three months to come up the answers. Originally I thought it would be a piece of cake to name them one by one, but it turned out that I am not that weird after all.
1. I read obituaries on newspaper.
2. Remember the episode of "Fear Factor" that made the contestants eat cows intestines? I would have won if I was on it.
3. I like pig's ears, too. They are crunchy and chewy at the same time. (If there's # 8, it would be the gizzards.)
4. I have this tremendous fear towards the germs living on the bottom of every single shoe in the world.
5. I am an impulsive buyer, and Thanh is an impulsive returner.
6. I can sew pretty dresses for Samantha. But I can't sew a loosed button for myself, or for Thanh in most cases.
7. I am 30 and I have a 5-year-old-daughter! Growing up I always though I would be a business woman, and I wouldn't be married until I turned 28. I am grateful that my life is the way it is right now, and I won't change a thing.
Glad to get this assignment off my shoulder, and I can finally sleep tight tonight.