When can I let my hair down ( I had a bad hair cut)?
Hi Winnie, I am doing this for you. You are probably one of the five people (including my parents) that know about my blog. This game really got me to think how weird I am. So here it comes!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog for game rules/details
1. Habit: It's normal not to wear outside shoes into a Chinese household, but I take this habit to an extreme. ANYBODY who comes to my house has to take his/her shoes off. If somebody objects, I make him/her put on plastic bags wrapping around the shoes. I just did that to our cable guy. One time two furniture guys refused to put the bags on, and what did I do? I laid the old bedding sheets on the carpet for them to walk on.
2. Fact: Having a shoe-in-house- phobia doesn't mean my house is spot clean. It may just appear so. I hardly vacuum the carpets or mop the tiles. I just constantly pick up little pieces of things like trash, hair, toy, dust...etc.
3. Habit: When I am hungry, I grave SUGAR. Nothing else can do until I get light headed from overdosing. When I was waiting to have my blood sugar tested as part of pregnancy routing, I got really hungry, and vending machine was the only thing in sight. I just had to eat right away, so I had two chocolate bars, one muffin, and a soda to ease my hunger. Needless to say, I had to do a second follow up blood test. Sugar is my bad eating habit.
4. Fact: It was hard to gain weight before the kids, now it is harder to fight off that last five pounds. I had let myself go for the longest time for being a mom of two young kids. You see, I just lost about 20 pounds from exercising and not overeating this year. ( I still eat well, just not right before I go to bed.) It all started with a Banana Republic size S t-shirt with a bargaining price of $2.97. I want to buy it, and be able to wear it, and I made it happen. I know the last five pounds will eventually come off as soon as I stop eating the sweets.
5. Habit: I make everyone wash his/her hands when entering my household. It goes with the same line of #1.
6. Fact: I still sleep with my kids on our King size bed. Thanh doesn't like it but there is nothing he can do about it. He tries to stay in bed as long as he can until Timothy kicks him out. I just love my not-so-typical life!
Wow, I haven't typed this much since my 50 pages final paper back at BYU days. Now the harder part is to tag 6 other people. Winnie, I will try to do it later.